CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 14 January 2012

About Me!

Hi lovelies! 

     Being that this is the first post, I thought that it would be best to introduce myself and talk about what's to come on this blog! 
     So first off, I'm a 15 years old (soon to be 16 on January 27!) and after being inspired by many prestigious, well-known blogs, I one day decided that I wanted to "be like those people" too. If you're wondering about the reason behind naming my blog title, it's because I randomly came up with the name based off my Tumblr account (www.highprofilehighexpectations.tumblr.com). Not much of a meaning behind it, haha!
     Now for this blog, I'm planning on doing everything under the sun! From outfit of the days, experiences, reviews on products, and anything else in-between. I'm super excited to see how this blog will progress and if you readers have any suggestions for topics, or ways to improve, please let me know!

     Here's a photo:
^ muah! :*

Hugs and kisses,
Suzy

1 comments:

Unknown

cute!
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment