CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 22 September 2012

Bonding over Fro Yo


Hi lovelies!

     Happy Saturday! If only that qualified as a real holiday, life would be good... Anyway, today my sister and I gave into our sweet tooth craving and decided to splurge over a cup of fro yo. Although today was pretty chilly to get fro yo, it did not matter, we got it anyways.
     For a quick recap of the day, first we went to the fro yo store and used those little cups to take a million samples. Some tasted really disgusting while others became my new favourites, one of them happened to be cotton candy (so good!). So this is my sister's first debut on my blog! Whether or not you knew I had a sister, well I do, and she's a year younger than me. Without further do, scroll down to see the photos.
 
     Here are the photos:
 ^ all the fro yo goodness
^ My Sister
 Jacket- Urban Outfitters;  Jeans- Levis; Scarf- Urban Outfitters; Shoes- Sperrys
 ^ Me
Jacket- The Gap; Jeans- American Eagle; Bag- Deena & Ozzy; Shoes- Converse

Hugs and kisses, 
Suzy

P.S. Do you readers like the collages with the filter effects? That way I can post more pictures in smaller portions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment