CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 17 June 2013

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff


     If it's one quote that got me through these past few stressful weeks it's the quote: "don't sweat the small stuff". I am pretty sure that everyone could relate to this in some way or another, whether we're cramming for exams (for me at least) or just feeling bummed out, we've all felt undeniably stressed. With exams coming to an end, and summer just around the corner, it's hard to keep priorities in tact. Personally, exam seasons are the worst, we start to feel regret for "not studying earlier" and in return develop beautiful dark raccoon under eye circles from all the late night studying. I don't know about you but sometimes I feel really down just thinking about ALL the work still needed to be done, and not having enough time to write notes and study for all my subjects. But if we really put things into perspective, a little stress is good; it drives motivation which inevitably leads you to do better in school. However, too much stress can make what I like to call "Teenage Depression"; this includes the feelings of hopelessness, never feeling like you're good enough, and the list goes on.
     School is important, yes, but we shouldn't slave over it and forget the things in life that we actually enjoy. In 10 years from now, I doubt we'll regret that ONE unit we didn't study for, or that ONE test we did poorly on. It's easy to get caught up in all the little things that make you frustrated rather than see everything as a whole.
     Take each day one day at a time, live in the moment, take a moment to unwind, and most importantly don't sweat the small stuff.

This is me very efficiently studying for math, haha.
Apologies for the disastrous after math of studying
 Hugs and kisses,
Suzy

P.S. As I write this, I'm procrastinating for a law exam I have tomorrow, oh the irony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment